District 1 Youth Referee of the Year - 2013
District awards were given to Alejandra Sanchez and Paul Gross at the Cal North Expo. In addition, Paul Gross was selected the Cal North Youth Referee of the Year!! Congratulations to these young referees!
District 1 Youth Referee Administrator
145 Elm Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
Referee Training Schedule
San Francisco Vikings YSL is hosting USSF Recreational Referee Grade 9 clinics.
- June (Admin 19) 20 & 22
- July (Admin 17) 18 & 20
- August 20 & 24 (Admin 28)
1. Pick which session your schedule allows you to attend
2. Create a log in using the links on the left (when you click on the link listed below)
6739 - Recreational Referee June (Admin 19) 20 & 22
6740 - Recreational Referee July (Admin 17) 18 & 20
6741 - Recreational Referee August 20 & 24 (Admin 28)
3. Sign up for the clinic.
4. Pay for your clinic using Visa or Mastercard (if you are under 18, you may need your parents to help out).
5. Attend a series of training dates: One administrative session followed by seven hours of training.
Click here to go to Referee information at the Cal North website
Click here for the Cal North 24 Hour Send Off Report form
Red Card (Send Off) Procedures for the Coast and Bay Divisions of the CCSL
Officials: If you need to report a send off (red card) that was given in a CCSL Coast or Bay Division match click here. Fill out the web based form, hit, submit and a PDF of the send off report will be emailed to you with additional instructions. Please do this within 24 HOURS of the match. You should contact the referee assignor in the League that the send off was given and report the incident.